When changing the name of a business it is common to also change the domain name of the business website. When this is done, AdWords ads need to be updated to use the new domain as well. There is some "special sauce" to doing this in a way that results in a smooth transition that maintains the history on the account. In this post we cover what it takes to do this right.
This business name change expert content is for PRO Members only...
We go on to cover:
- How to change AdWords ads to use the new business name
- How to change AdWords ads to use a new domain name
- How to make these changes without losing performance history on the account
- How to make these changes without killing price-per-click during the transition in name and/or domain
- How to make bulk changes to ad groups and ads instead of changing every ad
Making this change without losing account history or destroying PPC for 1-2 weeks will pay for a whole year of AssetLab Academy Pro! You could pay for an additional year with your saved time if you have a large number of ad groups and ads by following bulk changes instructions!