If you're using Square to drive the in-store point of sale there is an opportunity to integrate that with a WordPress website so that you can maintain just one set of data on products and inventory.
The import from Square to WooCommerce:
- Does not change products already in the store
- Brings over images and variations for products with SKUs only (don't set SKUs on products you don't want in WooCommerce)
- Descriptions are not migrated
- Can take a long time
- Can make the database slow down a lot (run the database task in WP-Optimize to help speed this up)
- Sets up a full list of categories, even if no products are imported in to them
The sync from Square to WooCommerce:
- Updates inventory, automatically marking items as out of stock
- It does not sync any other attributes of the product on the WooCommerce side
For more information, check out the Square For WooCommerce plugin.