Here's what you need to do to provide access to your GoDaddy account for someone to help manage it for you.
- Sign in to your account at GoDaddy: https://GoDaddy.com
- In the upper right, next to your name, click the down arrow
- Select "Account Settings" to load the "My Profile" page
- Scroll down and select the "Delegate Access" button
- Here you will see any people who already have access to your account. This is a good time to remove people if they're no longer working with you.
- When you're ready, click the "+ Grant Access" link
- Now you enter the Name, Email, and Access Level for the person you are adding.
- Choose "Manage Products & Domains" for someone who doesn't need to add or remove anything from your account, just access what you already have.
- Choose "Manage Products, Domains, & Purchase" for someone who needs to be able to add and remove hosting, certificates, domains, or other items on your account.
Note: If you're working with AssetLab enter "Jeffrey Kelly - AssetLab" and "[email protected]". Then select "Manage Products, Domains, & Purchase."
- Finish up by clicking "Invite".
You've done what you need to do at this point. What happens next is that the person you invited receives an email offering account access to them. If they accept, you're all setup.