These instructions take you step by step through adding a new page administrator. You can follow these same steps to add someone for a different role as well, just make the appropriate permissions selection before adding them. Before you begin, you must have Admin access to the page you want to add someone to.
How to Add An Admin To A Facebook Page:
- From a desktop or laptop computer: open the Facebook page
- Click on "Settings"
- The settings page will load, select "Page Roles"
- Enter the name or email of the person you want to grant access to, select the person from the list, select the appropriate permissions level, and click "Add"
- You are all set, that person will receive an invitation
- If the person you want to add is not in the list of people shown under the name/email box, you need to connect with that person first.
- If you're adding Jeff from AssetLab to your page enter "[email protected]" as the email address or "Jeffrey Kelly". You will know it is me when the profile picture of me comes up. To check the profile picture see my profile. You would follow these same steps for adding anyone else...